Bring impressive power and reliability into your kitchen with the Buffalo gas oven range. Designed for professional performance and user-friendly operation, the cooker features six 4.3kW burners with incredibly strong cast iron pan supports across the hob. The oven cavity itself has high capacity gastronorm compatibility and can accommodate up to five double size (2/1) pans.
Inside, the powerful 7.1kW oven burner delivers a fast heat up, whilst ignition is via taper or simple push-button piezo. Removable pan supports, lockable castors and stainless steel construction make the oven range easy to position and clean.
Please note: configured for a natural gas connection by default – can be converted for propane gas by qualified engineer (conversion kit included).
Important: unit must be installed and commissioned by a Gas Safe Engineer. Unit is unsuitable for installation in mobile units such as vans and food trucks. Installation is not included as standard – please call if required.
- Capacity 5x 2/1GN positions
- Dimensions 940(H) x 900(W) x 730(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 900 x 600mm
- Dimensions – internal 470(H) x 700(W) x 535(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Gas
- Temperature Range 100°C to 250°C
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 107kg
- Colour Silver & Black
- 6 powerful x 4.3kW top burners (manual ignition)
- Rapid heat-up 7.1kW oven burner with quick push-button piezo ignition
- 5 x adjustable shelf positions maximises oven capacity
- 2 x shelves supplied as standard
- Fast heat up: 6 mins to 210°C
- Sturdy castors allow easy positioning (front 2 with brakes)
- Individual door catches help to retain heat and ease access
- Strong and stylish easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Cooktop: 900 x 660mm, Oven: 470(h) x 700(w) x 535(d)mm
- Natural & propane Gas – conversion kit included
- Burners: 88,081BTU/hr (6 x 4.3kW or 25.8kW) & Oven: 20,484BTU/hr (6kW) & Total: 108,565BTU/hr (31.8kW)
- Unsuitable for mobile units